Whirlpool Corp. at PCBC 2018.
With #PCBC2019 less than a week away, it’s an ideal time to discuss the latest and most innovative trends in homebuilding and design! Join us on May 29 for a special pre-show chat sponsored and hosted by Whirlpool Corporation (@WhirlpoolCorp), the world’s leading manufacturer of major home appliances, and PCBC (Pacific Coast Builders Conference), the premier homebuilding trade show on the West Coast (@PCBC_TheShow).
PCBC will welcome thousands of housing professionals and 350 exhibitors when it returns to San Francisco’s Moscone Center May 30-31. Sponsored by the California Building Industry Association and in partnership with Leading Builders of America, PCBC brings together the best and brightest in the housing industry. The event includes two days of networking, active learning, relationship building, and targeted, curated education sessions delivered by unconventional thought leaders from multiple facets of the industry.
Whirlpool Corporation will once again exhibit at PCBC, showcasing a diverse selection of innovative kitchen and laundry appliances from its strategically differentiated brand portfolio. For more than 107 years, Whirlpool Corporation and its family of brands — Amana, Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid and JennAir — have been synonymous with breakthrough products, ideal for building industry professionals who want to offer their clients innovative appliances that meet the highest standards of performance.
Make plans to join Whirlpool Corporation and PCBC on Twitter Wednesday, May 29 at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET to discuss the latest housing trends. To prepare for the discussion, here are our chat questions:
- What new home design trends are changing the way homes are built? How are generational preferences playing a role?
- What is a common design request you hear from people who are updating their kitchen?
- Where do you think laundry room design is headed?
- How are smart home innovations influencing home building and design?
- What colors/finishes are homeowners asking for most – from countertop surfaces to appliance finish?
- If you’re attending #PCBC2019, what are you most looking forward to seeing?