Whirlpool Corporation is inviting kitchen and bath professionals to a special Earth Day-themed #KBTribeChat about sustainability in our industry.
With the growing demand for greater sustainability from consumers, it’s more important than ever for building and design professionals to incorporate eco-friendly and energy-efficient products and features into their projects.
For example, a new, global survey from Whirlpool Corporation showed that consumers favor appliances that help them decrease their environmental footprint:
Across its portfolio of brands, Whirlpool Corporation offers high-performing appliances that conserve the earth’s resources and help homeowners do the same. The company continually monitors the environmental effects of its business, not only by creating many new and innovative products that consume less water and energy, but also by improving its manufacturing and distribution processes, and using materials that minimize the impact on the planet.
Join us at 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, April 24 as we discuss sustainability in the kitchen and bath industry. Here are our chat questions:
- What home building and design trends have helped make homes more sustainable?
- What products do you find to be most eco-friendly and energy-saving for the kitchen?
- Are you seeing a demand for sustainable laundry appliances? Explain.
- How can smart/connected products help homeowners save energy and water?
- How are you incorporating environmentally-driven solutions into your projects?
The original blog post can be viewed on kbtribechat.com.