New construction homes have become an increasingly attractive option to potential buyers across generations, with 60% of buyers1 preferring a newly built home over an existing one, according to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) What Home Buyers Really Want report. What trends are driving the way newly built homes are built and designed?
Join Whirlpool Corporation (@WhirlpoolCorp) on Wednesday, October 6, as the company plays host to a KBTribeChat focused on the latest trends in new construction. Chat participants will discuss how these homes are designed, as well as must-have features, generational preferences, and more.
Building industry professionals can count on Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, to provide innovative solutions that address the evolving needs of their customers. Whirlpool’s diverse portfolio of brands offers thoughtfully designed appliances that grow along with homeowners – no matter how their preferences or lifestyles may evolve.
Save the date for 2 p.m. ET Wednesday, October 6 to participate in the chat. Here is an advance look at our chat questions:
- What are some must-have features among new construction homes?
- How are generational preferences influencing home building and design?
- How is sustainability expected to play a role when it comes to new home building?
- Awareness of health and wellness has risen in the last year. How has this influenced what people want in new homes?
- What home design trends are likely to be most in demand into 2022?